Elias Sandoval is the second youngest of five siblings in a family of seven. He was born and raised in the poorest community in the United States named Cameron Park in Brownsville, Tx. Mr. Sandoval grew up in a migrant family. They picked seasonal fruits and harvested crops in Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and other states in the nation. Mr. Elias Sandoval is inspired and motivated by his parents, and pursues his goals by being optimistic, determined, and hard working.
Mr. Sandoval graduated from Hanna High School in 2003. Later that year, he attended St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas through the College Assistance Migrant Program. He had the privilege to study abroad twice in Spain at the Universidad de Alicante & Menendez Pelayo International University (Summer 2005 & 2006). In 2007, he proceeded to earn his Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration at St. Edward's University.
Presently, Mr. Sandoval is the Founder and C.E.O of Easy Solutions. Easy Solutions is an entrepreneurial company that offers a wide range of innovative solutions in different industries. The company has evolved to providing a full concierge proprietary new home program for our clients. We service their credit and financial needs, pre-qualify them with our reputable lenders, design and build their homes, and finish off with home owner insurance. We have successfully assisted thousands of clients with our services that stretch across 42 states, including Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Mr. Sandoval has been blessed by having a dedicated and growing team of 18 in the United States, Mexico, and Costa Rica. Their mission is to continue investing in research and development while enhancing the team, services, and operating system. Once a turn-key expansion business model is accomplished, their focus will be exponential growth both online and brick & mortar and eventually offer franchise opportunities.
On March 8, 2016, Elias Sandoval had the honor of receiving Yolanda Garcia Olivarez; she is the regional administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Mr. Sandoval was awarded with the 2016 Small Business Person of the Lower Rio Grande Valley District Office, which consists of 14 counties and over 150,000 small businesses. Soon after that, Mr. Sandoval soon after received a prestige city award, 2016 City of Brownsville Proclamation Award, honoring and recognizing Mr. Sandoval's entrepreneurial contributions in the local community. In 2019, Mr. Sandoval & Easy Solutions were selected as U.S Small Business Administration "Emerging Leader" in the Rio Grande Valley District.
He believes that we are a product of our way of thinking and decision making, and our only limitations are the ones we create for ourselves. Regardless of our upbringing and the challenges we face in life, Mr. Sandoval strongly believes we are all equipped to succeed. He encourages us all to first believe in ourselves. Then, pursue our dreams with an unprecedented drive and determination.
* 2019 U.S. Small Business Administration - Emerging Leader for the Lower Rio Grande Valley.
* 2016 U.S.Small Business Administration - Small Business Person of the Year for the Lower Rio Grande Valley.
* City of Brownsville Proclamation Recognition Award on May 17th, 2016.
* Bachelor of Business Administration at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas.
* Studied International Business at Alicante University and Universidad de Melendez Pelayo in Spain.
* Certified Credit Counselor from the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.
* Certified Debt Specialist from the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.
* Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair And Accurate Credit Transactions Act Certified.
* Real Estate Note Specialist.
* Licensed Residential and Commercial Contractor.
* Independent Licensed Insurance Agent for Property and Casualty & Life, Accident, and Health.
* Banking Experience at Wells Fargo Financial and Libertad Bank in Austin, Texas.
* 16 Years of Credit & Financial Services Experience.
* 16 Years of Technology & Marketing Experience.
* 16 Years of Business Development & Management.