- Our online services are intended for a U.S. audience. If you visit or use one of our online services, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
- Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
- If you have an online service with us, we will use and share any information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our US Consumer Privacy Notice, which offers you certain choices with respect to the use and sharing of your personal information.
- If you are a California resident, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- If you have questions after reviewing this policy, please contact us at 1-866-832-3542.
Information we collect
• Personal Information
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information (for example, a zip code), username and password. We may also collect payment card information, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers (or comparable) when you provide such information while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
• Usage and Other Information
• Easy Solutions Mobile
For your convenience, Easy Solutions offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through mobile compatible and mobile-optimized websites (“Easy Solutions Mobile”). When you interact with us through Easy Solutions Mobile, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information) through Easy Solutions Mobile.
• Additional Sources of Information
Use of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing applications and transactions;
- Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- Easy Solutions third-party service providers;
- Easy Solutions affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of Easy Solutions businesses; and
Where appropriate, we will limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us in response to our U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice.
We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes.
Understanding Cookies, and Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies
"Cookies" are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
You will see advertisements when you use many of our online services. These advertisements may be for our own products or services (including pre-screened offers of credit) or for products and services offered by third parties. Which advertisements you see is often determined using the information we or our affiliates, service providers and other companies that we work with have about you, including information about your relationships with us (e.g., types of accounts held, transactional information, location of online service activity). To that end, where permitted by applicable law, we may share with others the information we collect from and about you.
Online behavioral advertising (also known as “OBA” or “interest-based advertising”) refers to the practice of collecting information from a computer or device regarding a visitor’s web-browsing activities across non-affiliated websites over time in order to deliver advertisements that may be of interest to that visitor based on their browsing history. Through OBA, we hope to deliver advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you using information about your other web-browsing activities (e.g., the web pages you visit, search terms you enter, and the way you move through our online services on your computer or device) or your personal profile (e.g., demographic or location information). Certain companies we work with may set cookies and use related tracking technologies, such as the clear GIFs discussed above, throughout our online services or in our communications to support these OBA efforts. If you do not want your information collected and used by the companies we work with for OBA purposes, you can opt out of this form of OBA by following the instructions in the next section.
Opting Out of "Online Behavioral Advertising" (OBA)
There are two (2) ways that you can opt out of OBA from certain Easy Solutions ads on third-party websites. One way is through the cross-industry Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). To opt out of OBA, please click on the following link and follow the instructions: http://youradchoices.com. Another way to opt out of OBA is by clicking on the Advertising Options Icon featured on certain Easy Solutions ads on third-party websites. When clicked it (i) describes the collection and uses of data gathered at the relevant third-party website and (ii) provides a way for you to opt out of data collection and use by the third parties listed for the purposes of OBA. If you choose to opt out, our service provider will communicate your opt out election to the relevant third-party advertising partners and a cookie will be placed on your browser indicating your decision to opt out.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards and secured files and buildings. Visit our Security Center for additional information about how we protect your Personal Information.
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Social Security number) to us.
Updating Your Information
Keeping your account information up-to-date is very important. You may review, or update certain account information by logging in and accessing the “Personal Information” section. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please use the Contact Us option on our site, or call or write to us using the contact information listed on your account statements, records, or other account materials. You can also speak to one of our customer service representatives.